Most prospective lawyers in Scotland still attend a Scottish University to complete an LLB degree and Diploma in Legal Practice. The study of law takes anything from three to five years of full-time study, and that’s before your traineeship starts!
Here, we bring together some of the best online resources likely to be of use and interest to law students and prospective law students.
Law Schools in Scotland
- Aberdeen University Law School
- Abertay University Dundee Business School
- Dundee University School of Law
- Edinburgh University School of Law
- Glasgow University School of Law
- Glasgow Caledonian University School of Law & Social Sciences
- Napier University School of Management & Law
- Robert Gordon University Law Department
- Stirling University School of Law
- Strathclyde University Law School