The Scotsman carries a story about the concerning rise in the number of children in secure accommodation in Scotland. The number of admissions has risen from 307 last year to 346 this year, with over 10 per cent under the age of 13.
- IPSEA Manifesto 2019 What does it say, and is it relevant to Scotland's ASL framework? additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/11/20/ips… https://t.co/5Vva44iLou 1 day ago
- @SCLDNews Or maybe there's a young carer and their sibling you know who deserve a nomination for the Family Carer a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Nominations for the @SCLDNews Learning Disability Awards 2020 are now open! There are 8 categories. Perhaps you kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @smithc1000: Normations are now open for Scotland's Learning Disability Awards. We would love to see lot's of nominations come in so w… 2 days ago
- Check out the great new website from Borders Additional Needs Group (BANG)! bordersadditionalneeds.org 3 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog