The Scotsman carries a story about the concerning rise in the number of children in secure accommodation in Scotland. The number of admissions has risen from 307 last year to 346 this year, with over 10 per cent under the age of 13.
- Educational Continuity (Nos. 6 & 7)@Directions additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2021/01/27/edu… 17 hours ago
- RT @ENABLEScotland: 📢On #FamilyConnect this week... Education Law expert @absolvitor returns to discuss the rights of Parents & Carers thr… 19 hours ago
- @CALLScotland @Shirleymlawson Do you have anything similar for dyspraxia? 5 days ago
- Right, back to work! https://t.co/YldqHORYPX 3 weeks ago
- Additional Support Needs Update (Issue 8) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2020/12/18/add… 1 month ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog