The Scotsman carries a story about the concerning rise in the number of children in secure accommodation in Scotland. The number of admissions has risen from 307 last year to 346 this year, with over 10 per cent under the age of 13.
- RT @KindredScotland: A free webinar: A PLACE AT SPECIAL SCHOOL. Tues 7 Feb, 10-11.30am. With solicitor, & legal expert on ASL, Iain Nisbet… 3 days ago
- RT @JamesEdPsych: Advocates for school exclusions often point to needs of "the other pupils" as an argument But this study suggests non-su… 4 days ago
- RT @inaforeignland: Teenage PI Anna is hired by Finn when his gang are falsely accused of stealing jewellery from a museum in 1880s Glasgow… 1 week ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: Our team includes Children's Views workers, advocacy workers and legal advisers who are specialists in children’s rights… 1 week ago
- RT @citizen_ehm: Thank you to the brilliant Dorothy McD for sharing the amazing community work of @AchievementBute supporting families a… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog