If you have any comments, suggestions or questions concerning this website or if you would like to advertise here, please contact me using the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.
- Does anyone have a copy of the old @COSLA guidance for education appeal committees? I can't seem to find a copy online anywhere. Thanks. 1 day ago
- Case summary – Midlothian Council v PD and PD v Midlothian Council (Upper Tribunal for Scotland) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2021/04/16/cas… 6 days ago
- RT @A24Scotland: "Separate is never equal". Great new podcast on changing the whole education system - ten steps toward a new education mod… 2 weeks ago
- RT @A24Scotland: Food for thought from @SpcialNdsJungle specialneedsjungle.com/who-benefits-f… #inclusion 2 weeks ago
- Promises, promises - a blog post about the education commitments in Plan 21-24 (The Promise) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2021/04/01/pro… 3 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog