You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- RT @parents_sptc: With all eyes on Named Person, are we ignoring the laws that already exist on additional support for learning? https://t.… 4 weeks ago
- I agree with @nick_clegg ! 1 month ago
- @MrMcEnaney Bidding wars between parties on class sizes not helpful. Law on school capacity needs clarification, too! 1 month ago
- "They will not take the overly prescriptive, top-down approach so damaging elsewhere in these islands." Swinney having a go at Manx schools? 1 month ago
- RT @HolyroodTom: Never mind named person, an innovative idea is already ignored, argues @absolvitor holyrood.com/articles/comme… https://t.co/ez… 1 month ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog