You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- Feeling enthused after first advisory group meeting for @justrightscot Scottish Just Law Centre. Looking forward t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- This looks like a really useful set of videos with simple games designed by Speech and Language Therapists which ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PIAScotland: ICYMI: Read about our new Children's Hearings service launched a couple of weeks ago in the following areas: -Dundee -East… 2 weeks ago
- Terrific webinar on Article 14 discrimination cases, many thanks to @EHRCScotland and @equineteurope for organising. #EHRCart14 2 weeks ago
- More information on the intervention, together with a copy of the submissions, can be found here: equineteurope.org/2020/equinets-… 2 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog