You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- I have just registered to attend The Scottish Learning Festival 2017 @EducationScot #SLF2017 education.gov.scot #SLF2017 1 week ago
- @Henry_Hepburn @emmacfoundation Strictly no mobile phone use. Will need to bring you as a ringer next year! 1 week ago
- At the @emmacfoundation football quiz, sponsored by @ClydeCoNews I know nothing about the game, so wish me luck! 1 week ago
- @citizen_ehm Would require UK legislation. But alternative would be to give HTs power without legal responsibility. 1 week ago
- So, who is the Responsible Body for a school in terms of the Equality Act 2010 - under the new set-up? 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog