You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- Loving my new @DifferabledScot mouse mat! https://t.co/AJl9pyH9rt 3 days ago
- RT @CairnLegal: Ready for another training session with our friends at @DifferabledScot - looking at additional support for learning and th… 4 days ago
- ASN Tribunal launches child centered website additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2018/02/19/asn… https://t.co/8HDY5Rw0LT 5 days ago
- Glasgow Greens to prioritise the protection of school funding, esp. for pupils with additional support needs (ASN). commonspace.scot/articles/12353… 5 days ago
- RT @jamtart1975: New website for children who are thinking about using the Additional Support Needs Tribunal needstolearn.scot. Devel… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog