You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- RT @EnquireScotASL: 1 day to go to till our free webinar on exclusions, your child struggling to attend school and about part-time timetabl… 11 hours ago
- RT @PIAScotland: Get along to see Margaret, Marie, Charlene and Monica today at 2.15pm at the Scottish Education Expo! https://t.co/X8HVgvo… 5 days ago
- RT @mcoutts81: Systems that meet needs. The destination of mainstream education. The duty of schools. What role do specialist schools and w… 5 days ago
- This is an important point, so using both hands to gesture! twitter.com/mcoutts81/stat… 6 days ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: In a late change to previous billing, our advocacy partner @PIAScotland in My Rights, My Say will be represented at tom… 6 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog