You may think that your firm is a bad place to work, but at least it exists. This page is dedicated to law firms which don’t. These non-existent law firms (or, as we sometimes call them in Glasgow, "Naw Firms") are primarily to be found in works of fiction – such as those listed below.
- Online event from @TFHighland and @myrightsmysay - looking forward to it! twitter.com/TFHighland/sta… 16 hours ago
- @paulmartin42 Victorian schools is one thing. New build schools without (e.g.) accessible toilets is just incompreh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "What if, instead of a duty to put children in local schools, there was a duty to make local schools accessible, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "What if the language was not about taking children and deciding where to put them – like some kind of low-grade So… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- "What if the focus was on the school, rather than the child? If education was "accessible", then it would be usable… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog