A brief selection of recent articles, written by me.
- I don't normally post about Wordle, but ... Wordle 523 1/6 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 4 days ago
- A good day's training and engaging discussion on rights of deaf children and young people within education. Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: @HighlandsDys @EnquireScotASL @Reach_Scot @absolvitor If the young person is 12-15 years, My Rights, My Say can provide… 6 days ago
- As Anti-Bullying Week 2022 draws to a close, I look at a recent SPSO decision on how to deal with complaints of bul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @pjm1kbw A ratio / An obiter? (depending on one's view of said judges at any given moment) 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog