There is a wealth of (often free) legal information, advice and resources available on the Internet. The trouble can sometimes be where to find it! This is a collection of links to websites which may or may not be of use to you and all have some kind of connection to Scots Law. Happy hunting!
- Surely it's "They are advocates", not "Them is advocates"? @ThemisStable 21 hours ago
- Proposed Disabled Children and Young People (Transitions) (Scotland) Bill – consultation response… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scottish Council for Law Reporting (@SessionCases ) has a fancy new website, with a lovely picture of @podslaw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mainstreaming, I presume (Part 4) It's the taking part that counts ... additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2020/01/20/mai… https://t.co/AXGNW1SqRN 3 days ago
- RT @MindroomInform: Families often tell us meetings can be daunting, we have some tips to support your communication with professionals.… 6 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog