There is a wealth of (often free) legal information, advice and resources available on the Internet. The trouble can sometimes be where to find it! This is a collection of links to websites which may or may not be of use to you and all have some kind of connection to Scots Law. Happy hunting!
- RT @TESScotland: Call to change ‘crazy’ funding of special schools - @absolvitor calls for an end to the system that results in government-… 3 days ago
- Committee Correspondence to John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Education additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/04/17/com… https://t.co/WvYaoCXSUl 4 days ago
- RT @KellieMote: Latest Additional Support Needs newsletter from @absolvitor. Clearly explaining some of the more complex and legal aspects… 1 week ago
- @KellieMote Thanks so much for your kind words, Kellie. Greatly appreciated. 1 week ago
- RT @SCLDNews: We are delighted to announce Scotland's Learning Disability Award 2019 FINALISTS 🎉✨ Read all about it in our April eFocus -… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog