There is a wealth of (often free) legal information, advice and resources available on the Internet. The trouble can sometimes be where to find it! This is a collection of links to websites which may or may not be of use to you and all have some kind of connection to Scots Law. Happy hunting!
- @MrMcEnaney Bidding wars between parties on class sizes not helpful. Law on school capacity needs clarification, too! 4 hours ago
- "They will not take the overly prescriptive, top-down approach so damaging elsewhere in these islands." Swinney having a go at Manx schools? 3 days ago
- RT @HolyroodTom: Never mind named person, an innovative idea is already ignored, argues @absolvitor holyrood.com/articles/comme… https://t.co/ez… 4 days ago
- @HighlandLawyer @alistair_sloan #harsh 1 week ago
- @HighlandLawyer @alistair_sloan I'd have thought so . 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog