There is a wealth of (often free) legal information, advice and resources available on the Internet. The trouble can sometimes be where to find it! This is a collection of links to websites which may or may not be of use to you and all have some kind of connection to Scots Law. Happy hunting!
- @WhyteFergus Wait, who sought absolvitor? 😉 4 days ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - Dec 2021 - mailchi.mp/32c0cf8c06f0/a… https://t.co/07k0w1aKlc 3 weeks ago
- The report on Co-ordinated Support Plans (CSPs) has now been published. Here's my take on it. additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2021/12/21/csp… 4 weeks ago
- @LibertonHighHT .. or any of the other things we say it does. And yet, this "exclusion gap" despite this knowledge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- @LibertonHighHT Is it? We have known for years that looked after children are excluded much more frequently than th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog