There is a wealth of (often free) legal information, advice and resources available on the Internet. The trouble can sometimes be where to find it! This is a collection of links to websites which may or may not be of use to you and all have some kind of connection to Scots Law. Happy hunting!
- This looks like a really useful set of videos with simple games designed by Speech and Language Therapists which ca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @PIAScotland: ICYMI: Read about our new Children's Hearings service launched a couple of weeks ago in the following areas: -Dundee -East… 1 week ago
- Terrific webinar on Article 14 discrimination cases, many thanks to @EHRCScotland and @equineteurope for organising. #EHRCart14 1 week ago
- More information on the intervention, together with a copy of the submissions, can be found here: equineteurope.org/2020/equinets-… 1 week ago
- Jone Elizondo-Urrestarazu, Legal and Policy Officer at @equineteurope discussing their third party intervention in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog