I am very excited that Damages is back. Series 2 is on BBC One on Sunday evenings. You can still catch the first episode on iPlayer, and from early signs, it looks like it’s going to be another cracker!
- The child's “learning opportunities have been moved outwith the school building” 6 days ago
- "a series of circumstances which led to the child being placed on a part time timetable in line with the Young Person’s Planning process" 6 days ago
- A collection of things which schools say are definitely *not* exclusions. Feel free to contribute... 6 days ago
- @myrightsmysay @mikedailly Too kind, Mike! 1 week ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: Team My Rights, My Say got together in Glasgow today! Introducing (L-R) Marie, Cat, Sarah Jane, Billy, Lucy, Iain and P… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog