- @CairnLegal has a fancy new website. Here's the page that's all about our education law services. cairnlegal.co.uk/education-law.… 6 days ago
- RT @DyspraxicDen: Just drove back from an interview on the motorway. Here's my post on driving with dyspraxia. dyspraxicden.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/dri… 6 days ago
- Potential Energy (Part 2) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2020/09/21/pot… 6 days ago
- RT @DyspraxicDen: Here's a link to all of my gadget reviews so far. They're all related to food and drink to help you in the kitchen. htt… 1 week ago
- @eac_psychology @ScotGovEdu Thanks! Next instalment due soon... 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog
Category Archives: Glasgow
DLA Piper is thinking about closing its Glasgow office following a review of UK operations. A DLA Piper spokesperson said: “Following a comprehensive review of our UK business designed to ensure that we are operating in a manner, in the … Continue reading
Interesting. So, Rangers FC have lodged a complaint with the Scottish Legal Complaints Commission about an alleged conflict of interest in Levy & McRae (who once acted for them) acting for former Chief Executive Martin Bain in suing them. The … Continue reading
So, here’s where I got started in law centres … Look what I found while clearing out the spare room. The good old Drumchapel Law & Money Advice Centre, where I was a student placement, then volunteer, then money adviser … Continue reading
One of my cases was featured in The Herald today, under the heading “Council failed parents over headteacher appointments.” The article sets out the Scottish Government‘s formal response to complaints by parent councils in Glasgow about a failure by the … Continue reading
There may still be 80 days until Christmas, but it’s pantomime season already as the Tommy Sheridan perjury trial kicked off on Monday 4 October. Continue reading
It’s been quite a day for “look at me, look at me” moments!
Lawyer Lorraine Barrie, from Govanhill Law Centre, has been vital in helping local people seek redress from cowboy landlords and factors. Continue reading
Very exciting news, my first Sheriff Principal case is now reported in the Scots Law Times at 2009 SLT (Sh Ct) 86.