News that in the same month the Public Health etc. (Scotland) Bill was passed, the Creative Scotland Bill bit the dust (although a sequel is promised).
- Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus! Happy St. David's Day! https://t.co/sH9hECvPTQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @LSAlawcentre: We are about to kick off our Family Law Conference, chaired by @absolvitor #LSAseminars #FamilyLaw https://t.co/2MHjqiaDYR 3 weeks ago
- Teacher attitude can be the oxygen which gives life and breath to inclusion, allowing it to grow and flourish or th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Changing places consultation additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/02/20/cha… https://t.co/PlQAZPrE1p 4 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog