News that in the same month the Public Health etc. (Scotland) Bill was passed, the Creative Scotland Bill bit the dust (although a sequel is promised).
- RT @EnquireScotASL: 1 day to go to till our free webinar on exclusions, your child struggling to attend school and about part-time timetabl… 1 day ago
- RT @PIAScotland: Get along to see Margaret, Marie, Charlene and Monica today at 2.15pm at the Scottish Education Expo! https://t.co/X8HVgvo… 6 days ago
- RT @mcoutts81: Systems that meet needs. The destination of mainstream education. The duty of schools. What role do specialist schools and w… 6 days ago
- This is an important point, so using both hands to gesture! twitter.com/mcoutts81/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: In a late change to previous billing, our advocacy partner @PIAScotland in My Rights, My Say will be represented at tom… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog