The Scottish Government today published the responses to its consultation on proposed amendments to the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004. There were well over 100 responses including 27 from individuals and, of course, one from the Education Law Unit at Govan Law Centre, which I wrote.
- Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus! Happy St. David's Day! https://t.co/sH9hECvPTQ 2 weeks ago
- RT @LSAlawcentre: We are about to kick off our Family Law Conference, chaired by @absolvitor #LSAseminars #FamilyLaw https://t.co/2MHjqiaDYR 3 weeks ago
- Teacher attitude can be the oxygen which gives life and breath to inclusion, allowing it to grow and flourish or th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Changing places consultation additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/02/20/cha… https://t.co/PlQAZPrE1p 4 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog