The Scottish Government today published the responses to its consultation on proposed amendments to the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004. There were well over 100 responses including 27 from individuals and, of course, one from the Education Law Unit at Govan Law Centre, which I wrote.
- @Gail_Enable @ENABLEScotland @SDSScot @InspScotlandSDS Good work, Gail! 5 days ago
- @LucyHunterB Reminded me of this ... https://t.co/AuYx0K8v2V 6 days ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - January 2023 - mailchi.mp/a14e4c305fc7/a… New issue now out - featuring: Tribunal e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @KindredScotland: A free webinar: A PLACE AT SPECIAL SCHOOL. Tues 7 Feb, 10-11.30am. With solicitor, & legal expert on ASL, Iain Nisbet… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamesEdPsych: Advocates for school exclusions often point to needs of "the other pupils" as an argument But this study suggests non-su… 2 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog