The Scottish Government today published the responses to its consultation on proposed amendments to the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004. There were well over 100 responses including 27 from individuals and, of course, one from the Education Law Unit at Govan Law Centre, which I wrote.
- The child's “learning opportunities have been moved outwith the school building” 6 days ago
- "a series of circumstances which led to the child being placed on a part time timetable in line with the Young Person’s Planning process" 6 days ago
- A collection of things which schools say are definitely *not* exclusions. Feel free to contribute... 6 days ago
- @myrightsmysay @mikedailly Too kind, Mike! 1 week ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: Team My Rights, My Say got together in Glasgow today! Introducing (L-R) Marie, Cat, Sarah Jane, Billy, Lucy, Iain and P… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog