The Scottish Government today published the responses to its consultation on proposed amendments to the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004. There were well over 100 responses including 27 from individuals and, of course, one from the Education Law Unit at Govan Law Centre, which I wrote.
- @SCLDNews are looking for people with lived experience of learning disability to appoint as rapporteurs for a new "… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Thanks to all who provided references for me. It helps a lot. 1 day ago
- Hey, I got a Band 2 in Chambers (UK) 2022. Particularly pleased with the (anon) client comments: "excellent knowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @DyspraxicDen: I found this video online and I thought it was really good. It might help you to understand about dyspraxia. https://t.co… 2 weeks ago
- SQA has signed a legal (s.23) agreement with @EHRCScotland to improve its equality practices. Specifically, the EH… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog