With thanks to the “Lawyer TV” channel on YouTube, footage of Dr. Pamela Abernethy of Simpson & Marwick Solicitors giving evidence to the Scottish Parliament‘s Justice Committee to the effect that Pleural Plaques are “a good thing”.
- RT @myrightsmysay: A packed update from our legal partner @absolvitor. Including insight into this week's UK Child Law Network event host… 3 days ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - September 2022 - incl. placing request cases, cost of additional support, reasona… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @EnquireScotASL: 1 day to go to till our free webinar on exclusions, your child struggling to attend school and about part-time timetabl… 6 days ago
- RT @PIAScotland: Get along to see Margaret, Marie, Charlene and Monica today at 2.15pm at the Scottish Education Expo! https://t.co/X8HVgvo… 1 week ago
- RT @mcoutts81: Systems that meet needs. The destination of mainstream education. The duty of schools. What role do specialist schools and w… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog