With thanks to the “Lawyer TV” channel on YouTube, footage of Dr. Pamela Abernethy of Simpson & Marwick Solicitors giving evidence to the Scottish Parliament‘s Justice Committee to the effect that Pleural Plaques are “a good thing”.
- @Gail_Enable @ENABLEScotland @SDSScot @InspScotlandSDS Good work, Gail! 5 days ago
- @LucyHunterB Reminded me of this ... https://t.co/AuYx0K8v2V 6 days ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - January 2023 - mailchi.mp/a14e4c305fc7/a… New issue now out - featuring: Tribunal e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @KindredScotland: A free webinar: A PLACE AT SPECIAL SCHOOL. Tues 7 Feb, 10-11.30am. With solicitor, & legal expert on ASL, Iain Nisbet… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JamesEdPsych: Advocates for school exclusions often point to needs of "the other pupils" as an argument But this study suggests non-su… 2 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog