Check it out! New look Journal Online – fancy.
- @MoiAliEdinburgh @SP_Justice I know you've been campaigning for this to happen for a long time. Great to see it mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- I was recently in Inverness Station, looking at the back of @andywightman book "The Poor Had No Lawyers" in the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Mainstreaming, I presume ... (Part 1) A blog on the Scottish Government's Guidance on the presumption to provide ed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @CairnLegal: Thanks to everyone who participated in our CSP Seminar this afternoon, especially our speakers. Really useful conversation… 4 days ago
- @A24Scotland "meaningful targets" which are "monitored and evaluated regularly" - are so important. 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog