Very exciting news, my first Sheriff Principal case is now reported in the Scots Law Times at 2009 SLT (Sh Ct) 86.
- It's World Down's Syndrome Day 2023, and people with Down's Syndrome are calling on people and organisations to be… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- It was a terrific get together and great to reflect on 5 years of My Rights, My Say with colleagues across the serv… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @Scott_Wortley: By the start of next month child poverty in Scotland will be sorted (more or less) The scottish parliament legislated fo… 1 week ago
- I have an opinion piece in @HolyroodDaily today on The Promise, and the exclusion of looked after children from sch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- RT @absolvitor: Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus (Happy St. David's Day)! https://t.co/ErJPzP9grQ 3 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog