Well, I hardly know what to say. My little blawg, nominated in the category for “best design” in the UK Blawg Awards 2010. You may be interested in voting and, if so, please vote for Absolvitor. Thank you kindly.
- @WhyteFergus Wait, who sought absolvitor? 😉 1 week ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - Dec 2021 - mailchi.mp/32c0cf8c06f0/a… https://t.co/07k0w1aKlc 1 month ago
- The report on Co-ordinated Support Plans (CSPs) has now been published. Here's my take on it. additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2021/12/21/csp… 1 month ago
- @LibertonHighHT .. or any of the other things we say it does. And yet, this "exclusion gap" despite this knowledge… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @LibertonHighHT Is it? We have known for years that looked after children are excluded much more frequently than th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog