Well, I hardly know what to say. My little blawg, nominated in the category for “best design” in the UK Blawg Awards 2010. You may be interested in voting and, if so, please vote for Absolvitor. Thank you kindly.
- Belt up in the back! additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/08/21/bel… https://t.co/gfS9TM6goU 1 day ago
- RT @ASLadvice: ❓How will my child’s learning and support be planned? ❓ Schools use planning as a way of arranging what and how your child… 3 days ago
- Incorporating Children’s Rights (Consultation Response) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/08/20/inc… https://t.co/8oDIEX4R4r 3 days ago
- @MrMcEnaney @kayeadams Here's an article by @AltEcon outlining some serious data protection concerns about the syst… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @HOPEforAutismNL: A big thank you to the lovely Cat Thompson from @ASLadvice who traveled all the way from Edinburgh to Airdrie this mor… 3 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog