Well, I hardly know what to say. My little blawg, nominated in the category for “best design” in the UK Blawg Awards 2010. You may be interested in voting and, if so, please vote for Absolvitor. Thank you kindly.
- RT @ASLadvice: Here's @billyan_derson explaining more about how his work with @myrightsmysay is helping children with #AdditionalSupportNee… 20 hours ago
- RT @DyspraxicDen: The driving with dyspraxia post seems to be doing well so here's a link to Learn With Patricia Driving School, the amazin… 21 hours ago
- @CairnLegal has a fancy new website. Here's the page that's all about our education law services. cairnlegal.co.uk/education-law.… 1 week ago
- RT @DyspraxicDen: Just drove back from an interview on the motorway. Here's my post on driving with dyspraxia. dyspraxicden.wordpress.com/2020/05/14/dri… 1 week ago
- Potential Energy (Part 2) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2020/09/21/pot… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog