Well, I hardly know what to say. My little blawg, nominated in the category for “best design” in the UK Blawg Awards 2010. You may be interested in voting and, if so, please vote for Absolvitor. Thank you kindly.
- RT @MindroomInform: Remember tickets are now available for our first ever public lecture 'The Salvesen Lecture' with @SMRCResearch taking p… 4 hours ago
- Make sure you take the opportunity to contribute to the independent ASL Review. Find out more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Terrific news! @justrightscot are launching a new law centre, focusing on disability rights and trans rights. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MoiAliEdinburgh @SP_Justice I know you've been campaigning for this to happen for a long time. Great to see it mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I was recently in Inverness Station, looking at the back of @andywightman book "The Poor Had No Lawyers" in the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog