Among those honoured in the Queen’s birthday honours list were the following from the fields of law and justice:
- Elish Angiolini, QC (DBE) “for services to the Administration of Justice in Scotland”
- David McKenna (OBE) Victim Support Scotland “for services to Disadvantaged People”
- Prof. Donald Nicolson (OBE) University of Strathclyde Law Clinic “for services to the Legal Profession”
- Prof. Noreen Burrows (OBE) Jean Monnet Professor of European Law, University of Glasgow “for services to Scholarship and to Human Rights”
- Sheila Christine Hindes (OBE) Sheriffdom Business manager, Scottish Court Service
- Lynne McKenzie (MBE) Residential manager, HM Prison Glenochil, Scottish Prison Service
Congratulations all round.