Credit where credit is due. The Scottish Legal Aid Board have been extremely helpful this week. Thank you, SLAB!
- @jlsed @BBCr4today Thanks, that's useful. 19 hours ago
- Does anyone know if this policy would also include independent special schools? twitter.com/Independent/st… 19 hours ago
- @EHRCScotland are recruiting two solicitors for their Glasgow office. Interested? equalityhumanrights.com/en/about-us/ca… 22 hours ago
- Additional Support Needs Update (Issue 5) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/09/23/add… https://t.co/4JM0SN4JQV 1 day ago
- Ashdown House School case (a summary) additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/09/21/ash… https://t.co/Ey5sVo8yPj 2 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog