I note that the Scottish Court Service has indulged in an online makeover. As far as I can make out, the content remains the same. The presentation and navigation is much improved, although I don’t really care for the automatic rollover expanding navigation bars at the top of each page. Still, you can’t have everything!
- RT @EnquireScotASL: 1 day to go to till our free webinar on exclusions, your child struggling to attend school and about part-time timetabl… 13 hours ago
- RT @PIAScotland: Get along to see Margaret, Marie, Charlene and Monica today at 2.15pm at the Scottish Education Expo! https://t.co/X8HVgvo… 5 days ago
- RT @mcoutts81: Systems that meet needs. The destination of mainstream education. The duty of schools. What role do specialist schools and w… 5 days ago
- This is an important point, so using both hands to gesture! twitter.com/mcoutts81/stat… 6 days ago
- RT @myrightsmysay: In a late change to previous billing, our advocacy partner @PIAScotland in My Rights, My Say will be represented at tom… 6 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog