I note that the Scottish Court Service has indulged in an online makeover. As far as I can make out, the content remains the same. The presentation and navigation is much improved, although I don’t really care for the automatic rollover expanding navigation bars at the top of each page. Still, you can’t have everything!
- I have just registered to attend The Scottish Learning Festival 2017 @EducationScot #SLF2017 education.gov.scot #SLF2017 1 month ago
- @Henry_Hepburn @emmacfoundation Strictly no mobile phone use. Will need to bring you as a ringer next year! 1 month ago
- At the @emmacfoundation football quiz, sponsored by @ClydeCoNews I know nothing about the game, so wish me luck! 1 month ago
- @citizen_ehm Would require UK legislation. But alternative would be to give HTs power without legal responsibility. 1 month ago
- So, who is the Responsible Body for a school in terms of the Equality Act 2010 - under the new set-up? 1 month ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog