Petition by Bill Alexander calling on the Scottish Parliament to urge the Scottish Government to reform the legal system to adopt the Scandinavian system of allowing unrestricted access to legal representation before the court for example by allowing non-lawyers to appear in court on behalf of other parties.
- Teacher attitude can be the oxygen which gives life and breath to inclusion, allowing it to grow and flourish or th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Changing places consultation additionalsupportneeds.co.uk/2019/02/20/cha… https://t.co/PlQAZPrE1p 1 day ago
- Excellent news! @clanchildlaw have launched a Care Leavers Law Service. clanchildlaw.org/care-leavers-l… 2 days ago
- RT @DyslexiaScotlan: Places filling fast for our Dyslexia Masterclass for Parents in Stirling. bit.ly/2MUvtS8 https://t.co/hy2FTp3… 2 weeks ago
- @MrMcEnaney @susanquinn1 @connect_scot You're a credit to your profession. 2 weeks ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog