Petition by Bill Alexander calling on the Scottish Parliament to urge the Scottish Government to reform the legal system to adopt the Scandinavian system of allowing unrestricted access to legal representation before the court for example by allowing non-lawyers to appear in court on behalf of other parties.
- I have just registered to attend The Scottish Learning Festival 2017 @EducationScot #SLF2017 education.gov.scot #SLF2017 6 days ago
- @Henry_Hepburn @emmacfoundation Strictly no mobile phone use. Will need to bring you as a ringer next year! 1 week ago
- At the @emmacfoundation football quiz, sponsored by @ClydeCoNews I know nothing about the game, so wish me luck! 1 week ago
- @citizen_ehm Would require UK legislation. But alternative would be to give HTs power without legal responsibility. 1 week ago
- So, who is the Responsible Body for a school in terms of the Equality Act 2010 - under the new set-up? 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog