Petition by Bill Alexander calling on the Scottish Parliament to urge the Scottish Government to reform the legal system to adopt the Scandinavian system of allowing unrestricted access to legal representation before the court for example by allowing non-lawyers to appear in court on behalf of other parties.
- Good to catch up with the team @MindroomInform hope you have a great day tomorrow, too! #SLF17 twitter.com/MindroomInform… 13 hours ago
- Excellent presentation on supporting transgender pupils by @graememross from @LGBTYS #SLF17 14 hours ago
- @LGBTYS An excellent resource for everyone involved in education. #SLF17 17 hours ago
- If you're at the Scottish Learning Festival, be sure to pop by the @_respectme_ stand for fab anti-bullying resour… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 18 hours ago
- @MrMcEnaney How hard would it be to organise an evening seminar programme? The space at SEC is already paid for, I assume. 20 hours ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog