Petition by Bill Alexander calling on the Scottish Parliament to urge the Scottish Government to reform the legal system to adopt the Scandinavian system of allowing unrestricted access to legal representation before the court for example by allowing non-lawyers to appear in court on behalf of other parties.
- RT @MindroomInform: Remember tickets are now available for our first ever public lecture 'The Salvesen Lecture' with @SMRCResearch taking p… 4 hours ago
- Make sure you take the opportunity to contribute to the independent ASL Review. Find out more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Terrific news! @justrightscot are launching a new law centre, focusing on disability rights and trans rights. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @MoiAliEdinburgh @SP_Justice I know you've been campaigning for this to happen for a long time. Great to see it mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- I was recently in Inverness Station, looking at the back of @andywightman book "The Poor Had No Lawyers" in the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog