The Cabinet Secretary for Justice has re-appointed existing Board members Sheriff Kenneth Ross, Elaine Rosie and Susan McPhee to the Scottish Legal Aid Board (SLAB). Their first terms of appointment ended on March 31, 2008.
- RT @myrightsmysay: We are delighted to share the My Rights, My Say achievement report for 2021-22. The report is all about what we do, ho… 1 day ago
- @MairMintMurray Thanks, Mairead! 5 days ago
- Additional Support Needs Update - Summer 2022 - mailchi.mp/939b22d3173b/a… https://t.co/t0Udd8tnpk 5 days ago
- @BGSHeadmaster @HMC_Org @LPSchool @BGSBristol @AGBIS2 @EACH_UK @HMCPD Agreed, really pleased to be part of such a k… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @HMC_Org: An excellent panel session on #equality #diversity & #inclusion at the @HMC_Org Deputy Heads' Conference. Thank you to all our… 1 week ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog