- Make sure you take the opportunity to contribute to the independent ASL Review. Find out more here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Terrific news! @justrightscot are launching a new law centre, focusing on disability rights and trans rights. The… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @MoiAliEdinburgh @SP_Justice I know you've been campaigning for this to happen for a long time. Great to see it mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I was recently in Inverness Station, looking at the back of @andywightman book "The Poor Had No Lawyers" in the sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Mainstreaming, I presume ... (Part 1) A blog on the Scottish Government's Guidance on the presumption to provide ed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Blawgs Child Law Constitutional Law Court of Session Criminal Law Defamation Discrimination Ecclesiatical Law Edinburgh Education Law Employment Law European Law Faculty of Advocates From the Archives Glasgow Human Rights Journal Website Reviews Just for Fun Law Centres Law Firms Legal Aid News Politics Privacy Scottish Court Service Scottish Government Scottish Parliament Supreme Court Uncategorized Yell.com Solicitors Blog
Category Archives: Education Law
It’s been quite a day for “look at me, look at me” moments!
I will be speaking at a conference in Belfast on Thursday 26 July 2010. I will be sharing my insights (!) on five years of the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 in a presentation called “Additional Support Needs, the Scottish Experience”. Continue reading
The Schools (Consultation) (Scotland) Act 2010 fails to protect rural Crossroads Primary School from closure. Continue reading
The former Head Teacher of Hermitage Academy, Donald Matheson, failed to appear at his disciplinary hearing before the General Teaching Council yesterday (9 March 2010). Continue reading
Minister for Children and Young People, Adam Ingram MSP says that paying for lawyers for vulnerable adults at the Children’s Panel is a “moral duty”. Continue reading
Very exciting news, my first Sheriff Principal case is now reported in the Scots Law Times at 2009 SLT (Sh Ct) 86.